- Power up the ATA
- Make sure the ATA is *NOT* plugged into the network.
- Plug an analogue phone into voice port one.
- Lift the handset, and press the button on top of the ATA
- You will be greeted by the American female darlek.
- Dial 322873738#*
1. Connect to the router using a RS-232 cable
2. Connect to the router via HyperTerminal
3. Settings for HyperTerminal = 9600 - 8 - None - 1 Flow Control = None
4. Power cycle the router and right away press the s key continuously until
you see the login prompt >
(Starts up with current release but no configuration)
5. You will now have to Delete the previous manager password configuration
line described below using the internal text editor.
The editor is invoked with the command:
On FortiGate devices Static NAT or Port Forwarding is made through the Virtual IP feature.
To map a port on an outside address to a internal ip you need to do two things:
Default Login : root password: vmware
run command: /opt/vmware/share/vami/vami-config-net
This will allow you to manual configure the network settings for the vCenter Virtual Appliance "eth0"
This original article is based off the documentation found at : http://docs.services.mozilla.com/server-devguide/configuration.html#configuration
The application is configured via two files:
XXX more on file location
The HP Procurve Switch 2824 is a Layer-2-Switch. It means that the switch does not only switch network packets at the MAC level. The switch is also able to route ip network packets.
For a full description of the capabilities please read the product description. This short guide describes only the basic handling and configuration of the switch.
In my original configuration, I set up a trunk of 3 vlans between my cisco 3750 and HP procurve switches.Vlan 1, 7 and 9 have been working fine. I want to extend it to include vlan 13, so I made the following changes to allow vlan 13 to go through the trunk.Cisco : - switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,7,9,13 (added 13)HP: - vlan 13 tagged 24=============================================interface GigabitEthernet1/0/24 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q switchpor