The Ktpass utility creates Kerberos keytab files that are used by UNIX Kerberos-based systems to define KDC hosts and user/service mappings.
The syntax for the command is:
ktpass /out filename /princ username [/mapuser] [/in filename] [/crpyto type] [/ptype type] [/keyno keynum] [/?]
User Interface Workflow
- Do not proceed if you installed Acrobat or Reader as part of Creative Suite. This tool can only be used with standalone versions of Acrobat and Reader.
- Double click the AdbeArCleaner.exe file.
- Verify you want to continue, and choose Next.
- Accept the EULA and choose Next.
- Choose the standalone product to clean and choose Next.
- If the product to be cleaned is installed on the machine, tool directly proceeds to cleanup.
- Download the ISO from NexentaStor.Org (see link above);
- Create a VMware virtual machine:
- 2 vCPU
- 4GB RAM (leaves about 3GB for ARC);
- CD-ROM (mapped to the ISO image);
- One (optionally two if you want to simulate the OS mirror) 4GB, thin provisioned SCSI disks (LSI Logic Parallel);
- Guest Operating System type: Sun Solaris 10 (64-bit)
- One E1000 for Management/NAS
- (optional) One E1000 for iSCSI
- Streamline the guest by disabling unnecessary components:
- floppy disk