[root ~]# yum -y install nfs-utils
[root ~]# vi /etc/idmapd.conf
# line 5: uncomment and change to your domain name
Domain = <yourdomain.com>
1. Download and import GPG key
2. Download epel software
- 1. Download CraftBukkit's latest build: CraftBukkit - Recommended Build
- 2. Put the .jar in a folder, for this example we'll use a generic one: ~/craftbukkit
- 3. Move to the above directory in terminal with 'cd ~/craftbukkit'
- 4. Create a new file in the minecraft folder and name it craftbukkit.sh
- 5. Edit the file and paste this into it:
Today we are going to talk about how to revert an encyrpted partion back to its unencrypted state so that i can use my usb drive normally again.
An encrypted filesystem will protect against bare-metal attacks against a hard drive. Anyone getting their hands on the drive would have to use brute force to guess the encryption key, a substantial hindrance to getting at your data.